We offer comprehensive and job oriented Quality Assurance training program .We are based in Princeton, NJ
*********Training and 100% Placement for OPT/CPT Students/H1 ******
****We provide all course material .
****Accommodations available for candidates.
****classes held on weekends.
( Classroom & Online Training )
Call@ 609- 249-3931, 609-301-4646
• Software development Life cycle (SDLC)
• Software QA and Software testing.
• Capability Maturity Model.
• Manual and Automation testing.
• Documentation in QA process.
• Creating Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Scripts.
• Testing scenarios.
• Traceability Matrix.
• Test Management and Reporting.
• Defects and Defect Tracking system.
Defect Tracking Tools - Quality Center / Test Director
• Bug Life cycle
• Severity of the bug
• Defect tracking Process
• Various Defect Tracking Tools.
• Test Director and Quality Center
• IBM lotus notes demo
Introduction to Quick Test Professional
• VB Scripting Basic Statements
• Alternatives to Standard Recording
• recovery Manager and Scenarios
• Saving QuickTest Tests into Test Director
• Using the Expert View (Preview)
• User-Defined Functions
• Test automation frame work -Introduction and types
• Record with the Virtual User Generator (VUgen)
• Invoke the client application from VuGen
• Load Runner transaction measuring statements
• Add checkpoints
• Check playback results
• Verify execution
1. Manual correlation 2. Automated correlation
Load Runner Scenarios (Controller)
• Define and connect to load generators