Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference? Do you want to market environmental products and solutions with an international company? Here's your opportunity!
The company is a worldwide leader in the air cleaning industry. They manufacture and sell air-cleaning products and solutions for industrial, vehicle exhaust, and commercial indoor air quality markets around the globe. Production, sub-assembling and sales & marketing facilities are located throughout the world including the Netherlands, Sweden and United States. Under its own brand and private labels, over 80% of the companies products are exported worldwide through an extensive network of distributors.
** The ideal candidate is an experienced brochure writer, created electronic media, and knowledgeable in SEO**
* Bachelors' degree in Marketing or Business.
* At least 4 yrs overall marketing experience
* Experience with business-to-business and segment marketing.
* Proven experience in creating and executing marketing plans and product launches; developing effective sales and training tools; maintaining strong internet presence, database and lead generation/fulfillment programs; effective direct marketing campaigns; market and competitive intelligence; coordinate and set-up of tradeshows; advertising.
* Define and execute marketing plan and campaigns with input from Sales Managers for each product program and President.
* Manage marketing budget of all product programs.
* Manage team of one to two people.
* Manage lead generation tools, databases, website creation and internet strategies including:
* Provide strong knowledge of natural search engine strategies
The Marketing Specialist will report to General Manager. Compensation: Salary $70-75K Comprehensive family medical package. Standard life insurance and long term disability insurance package. 401K. Excellent vacation plan.
If you are a proactive professional who is ready to take on an exciting new challenge in building a business in North America, please submit a resume along with salary requirements to:
Fax: 206 309 7153
subject line: OLX/MW/KP